The foundation of all health and well-being starts with what you eat.
Even without the pandemic, stress levels are at an all time high. At Precision Pilates and Wellness, we’re seeing this as an opportunity to reset, refuel and replenish. It’s so easy to neglect your diet when your life is so busy. And what better time than a pandemic to focus on being the healthiest version of yourself, am I right? 🙂
To help you with the process, we’ve put together an immunity boosting and anti-inflammatory plan – The Mind Your Health Workbook – to help you fuel your body in the best way possible!
Over the next 6 weeks, you can:
- Build a stronger immune system in just 42 days.
- Easy to cook meals that are mouth watering good.
- Make sure your body is at your healthiest.
If you are what you eat, then your immune system is fueled by your diet. Jumpstart your health with anti-inflammatory foods that are nutritious and delicious.
This is not a diet. It’s a whole food adventure into the best tasting meals you’ve ever cooked.
Yes, there are cookies in here and you will thank us for them.
How to Use this Workbook
Your wellness journey begins with you.
Before starting any wellness program, it’s important to take a long, hard look at where you’re at today.
Not only will it help put your success in perspective in 6 weeks time, it will also help you get a clearer understanding of where you are right now, where you want to be in 6 weeks, and how to bridge the gap between the two.
This is a 6-week journey. Throughout this journey we are going to ask you to reflect, plan and take action. You will get the most out of this journey if you put in the work! This is about more than just exercise and food prep. A large part of your success will be dependent on the work you put into your overall mindset.
- Love a pen and paper? Print this guy out and write your dreams and plans away.
- Not getting to your computer anytime soon? This is an editable PDF so you can type away all your plans.
- You’re not alone. Your community is here to support you through this entire journey. Have a question? Stuck with cookie dough in one hand and carrots in the other? Reach out for help and set up coaching with one of our nutrition experts.