PRECISION PILATES CLIENT PREVENTION:
We are in this together, and we need YOUR help as we reopen to keep our studio as safe as possible.
- Masks: Please enter with acceptable face covering, Acceptable face coverings, according to the NYS mandate include, but are not limited to, cloth-based face coverings and disposable masks appropriate for exercise that cover both the mouth and nose. Bandanas, buffs, and gaiters are not acceptable face coverings for use in gyms and fitness centers
- Temperature Checks: Upon entering the studio, everyone will have their temperature checked with a contact less thermometer. Anyone 100.4 or greater will be asked to leave. These will be on record from 28 days for contact tracing purposes
- Health Affidavit: Upon entering you will be asked 4 Questions. All answers need to be No in order to stay for your workout. The questions are as follows:
- (1) Do you have any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days?
- (2) Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- (3) Have you been in close contact (within 6 ft for more than 5 minutes) with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case in the past 14 days?
- (4) Have you traveled within a state with significant community spread of COVID-19 for longer than 24 hours within the past 14 days?
- Sticky SOCKS Only: As we typically do, I will continue to ask that everyone use a fresh pair of socks (please do not wear to the studio) in the studio. This will help avoid tracking in any germs or bacteria… and dirt. Please bring a separate pair of sticky socks that you only wear inside the studio only. This will be enforced – Tavi Noir and Toesox are available for purchase
- Hand Washing: Please wash your hands (up to your elbows) for at LEAST 20 seconds BEFORE and AFTER your workout.
- Keeping Equipment Clean: Please spray down every piece of equipment you use (with our provided CDC N List Selectrocide). Members are encouraged to bring their straps/handles to each session.
- Please Stay Home If You’re Not Well: If you’re not feeling 100%, please stay home and rest or participate in our virtual sessions until you are feeling better. I will also be following this policy! You will be asked to leave if showing visible signs of illness.
- If you are considered “high risk” for developing or contracting illnesses, we suggest you do not participate in the reopening.
- Many of our clients have loved a visit with their fitness besties before and after sessions but but for the time being we ask the clients Avoid “Congregating” In Groups Before / After Class. I am also are asking clients to avoid gathering in groups before, during, or after their workouts. Again, this is because of social distancing guidelines. If you arrive early for your workout, consider staying in your car until it’s time to come in.